• President of N-VA fraction at the Brussels Capital Region Parliament (since May 2014)
• Member of the Party's National Directorate
• Member of the Brussels City district council (since December 2012)
• Independent company director
• Vyncke/Prometeus (Company of the year 2016) (Chairman of the Board)
• Chairman of KPMG European Tax Centre (2006 - 2009)
• Managing Partner of KPMG Tax & Legal, Belgium (1994 - 2006)
• Director of KPMG Belgium (1994-2006)
• "Vlaamse Pleiter" Prize (Vlaams Pleitgenootschap), 2011
• Remi Piryns Prize (Snellaert-Thymfonds), 2010
• Albert De Cuyper Commemorative Medal (VKB), 2005
Degree in business and science
Special degree in taxation
"I don't believe in Brussels because I live here, I came back to live in Brussels because I believe in Brussels. "
When two people constantly share the same opinion, one of them isn't needed. "
Concerning the assumption of responsibility:
"Anyone who leaves a company/organisation must leave it stronger than when they arrived. "